Year Round Housekeeping Supervisor/ Assistant Manager- $15.00/hr 30+ hour weeks
Now Hiring for our Housekeeping Supervisor. Join the Stanley Town Square and experience Stanley, Idaho year-round! Nestled in the mountain town of Stanley, Idaho and bordered by the Sawtooth National Forest and White Cloud Wilderness Area. There is an abundance of outdoor activities at your fingertips. If you are looking to spend some time in the mountains of Idaho, and are motivated with a strong dedication to honesty, integrity, consideration and customer service, we would be very interested in hiring you!
Position Summary: Housekeeping Supervisor serve a variety of essential roles which include training seasonal employees, quality room cleaning, ordering supplies, deep cleaning the lobby and property grounds, operating cleaning equipment along with other miscellaneous duties. Housekeepers Supervisors/ Assistant Managers operate as primarily as head of housekeeping, with light office work, making reservations and responding to inquiries. This position requires individuals with a high attention to detail, a strong dedication to customer service and a positive and friendly attitude.
• Ensure a clean, safe and pleasant atmosphere is maintained at the Stanley Town Square at all times
• Training, motivating, and working with seasonal staff
• Order supplies, maintain utility closets and storage areas and ensure they are kept clean
• Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
• Clean and fold linens and supplies
• Keep lobby floors swept and mopped at all times
• Empty all trash bags and keep trash dumpster areas clean
• Must be flexible and willing to work in the mornings
• Must be well groomed and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
• Report to work on time and in proper apparel
• Other duties as assigned
• An attention to detail & focus is vital to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained
• Effectively communicate with guests, and other employees, to ensure all guests receive prompt and courteous service
• Go the extra mile and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
Status and Scope:
• Reports/ works beside the Property Manager
• Must be able to work independently and finish tasks in a timely manner
• Must be able to accurately carry out instructions
• Must be able to do repetitive tasks
• Must be fluent in English language both spoken and written
• Computer literate
• Previous hospitality/ housekeeping experience preferred
• Willingness to gain a good understanding of location and surrounding area, becoming fully knowledgeable on all activities and amenities offered
We work hard to give you two days off in a row so you can take full advantage of the great outdoors. We pay $15.00 per hour, with 30+ hours a week. We do have some housing available. If you are interested in joining our team, please complete and submit our online application. Our website is www.stanleytownsquare.com and the application is in on the bottom right of the page. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 208-918-1578.
After we have received your completed application online, you will be contacted Property Manager Rachel Zero to schedule an initial interview. The screening process includes reference and background checks, Skype and phone interviews.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!